A well known Process Transformation and Service Enhancement expert of more than 25 years. His qualification includes:
- Master of Engineering from University of Madras, India. Secured the First Rank.
- Certified Assessor for the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM) business excellence model.
- Senior Assessor for Dubai Quality Awards for 6 years. Also a certified Lead Assessor for ISO 9000 Quality Management Systems. Trained by Quality Management International, India, and a division of Worldwide Quality Management Network, UK, in July 1994.
- Certification for the application of Multiple Intelligences Technique, a talent-career match programme, from Kent State University, USA, in January 2007.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification from Quality America Inc, USA, in October 2005.
- Diploma in Freelance and Feature Writing from London School of Journalism in 2010.